Kindly ensure that your answer to each of the following questions is in the affirmative before continuing with the submission process.
- Do you have the email addresses of all the co-authors of the manuscript?
- Do you know that the citation in the body of your manuscript should be in-text reference citations and not number citation? For example, several studies (Junior, 2004; James and John, 1999) showed that a minimum of 24-hour is needed…Peter and Paul (2008) revealed that…….
- Do you have the manuscript file in Microsoft Word format with the tables and figures integrated in the manuscript body?
- Please provide the names, titles, and affiliations of all the authors of this manuscript, in the order that they appear on the manuscript.
- If you have any difficulty using the online submission system, kindly submit via this email: [email protected]. With questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
Please read the Guide to Author before submitting your manuscript. The manuscript files should be given the last name of the first author.
Submit manuscripts as an e-mail attachment to the editorial office at:https://www.editorialmanager.com/researchjournals/ A manuscript number will be mailed to the corresponding author same day or within 48hours.
For all other correspondence that cannot be sent by e-mail, please contact the editorial office at https://www.editorialmanager.com/researchjournals/ for the appropriate address or editorial board member to mail it to (at [email protected])
The African Journal of Food Science and Technology will only accept manuscripts submitted as e-mail attachments and online submission.