African Journal of Food Science and Technology (AJFST) (ISSN:2141-5455) publishes original scientific articles, reviews and short communications that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published approximately one month after acceptance. All articles published in AJFST will be peer-reviewed. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of Food Science and Technology and related disciplines ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. AJFST is currently accepting manuscripts; authors may submit their manuscripts online at https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/african-food-science-technology.html
Aim and Scope:
African Journal of Food Science and Technology: This journal publishes in a wide range of subjects, ranging from pure research in different sciences related to Food and Nutrition and technologies associated with Food and Nutrition.
Scope: scope of this journal covers:-
- Food Processing and Packaging
- Food and Agricultural Science
- Food Quality Assurance
- Future research and trends in food products
- Food processing and Engineering, food safety and preservation, food biotechnology and physical, chemical and sensory properties of foods
- Trends and future research in food products
- Bioprocessing and food technology
General Overview: This peer-reviewed journal publishes reviews, original research and short communications covering the wide range of technical and engineering aspects of foods, harvest-related science, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Science Microbiological aspects of food and beverages, etc.
This journal covers: Chemistry, microbiology and biotechnology aspects of food
- Food science and food product, Material engineering, food quality, and safety.
- Nutraceuticals, Functional foods, and Ingredients.
- Applied and Allied sciences research related to food Nanotechnology