|Educational Research (ISSN:2141-5161) Vol. 3(7), pp. 572-575, July 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Research Journals
Full Length Research Paper
The integration of facebook into class management: an exploratory study
Department of Education, National University of Tainan
Received 28 May, 2012; Accepted 05 July, 2012
From a class management perspective, this study aims to analyze the interaction between students and mentors in the Facebook class websites and students’ social networking in the Facebook by using Facebook provided functions. The research focus is students’ perceptions of the Facebook as a class website. The survey results indicate that most students express positive attitudes on their Facebook class websites in terms of system interface, feeling exchange, and information communication. The qualitative analysis yield five themes: role of class leader, knowledge sharing, system interface, role of mentor, and value of class website.
Keywords: Class management, class website, social networking.
List of Other Journals
- International Research Journal of Engineering Science, Technology and Innovation
- Journal of Dentistry, Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Journal of Research in Peace, Gender and Development
- Journal of Research in Nursing and Midwifery
- International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science
- See Full List