Accepting Manuscript for 2020 Edition now
The "International Research Journal of Basic and Clinical Studies (IRJBCS)" is an open access, peer-reviewed journal in English that is published Half yearly since 2015. Number of issues were reduced to maintain quality research article for journal archive. IRJBCS is a broad-based journal founded on two tenets: to publish the most exciting researches with respect to the subjects of Basic and Clinical Research and to provide a rapid turn-around time possible for reviewing and publishing, and to disseminate the articles freely for research, teaching and reference purposes. It offers an opportunity to unify the basic and clinical research efforts of researchers in biomedical field even if their areas of interest are distantly related to health sciences.
The journal is devoted to promoting the science and practice of basic and clinical research. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of Basic, Clinical studies and related disciplines ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. IRJBCS is currently accepting manuscripts; you can support this journal (IRJBCS) by sending your manuscripts to us or by joining our editorial team. IRJBCS publishes original research paper, review papers editorial, case report, short communication and other information relevant to basic and clinical medicine and related fields.
Most Viewed Recent Articles:
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia in a three-year-old boy: A case report and review of the literature
- From the Metabolic Syndrome to a Normal Status
- Sero-prevalence of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C virus infection among Sudanese blood donors
- Acoustic shock syndrome in a large call center
- Prevalence of microalbuminuria in newly diagnosed hypertensives in a tertiary hospital setting, using a semi-quantitative screening tool
Most common subject areas of publication:
- Advance Generic Drug Development
- Gene Therapy
- Intellectual Property Strategies
- Blood stem cells
- Type 2 diabetes
- Clinical Data Management
You can send your manuscripts as email attachments to our editorial office at: [email protected]
(All Communication must be copied to this email to avoid any communication loss) and, [email protected] . A manuscript number will be emailed to the corresponding author within 72 hours.