Aim and Scope: International Research Journal of Biotechnology (IRJOB) (ISSN:2141-5153) is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal with reputable academics and experts as members of its Editorial Board. IRJOB is designed for the prompt publication of peer-reviewed articles in all areas of the subject. The journal articles will be accessed freely online. It covers from molecular biology and the chemistry of biological process to aquatic and earth environmental aspects, as well as computational applications, policy and ethical issues directly related to Biotechnology. Molecular biology, genetic engineering, microbial biotechnology, plant biotechnology, animal biotechnology, marine biotechnology, environmental biotechnology, biological processes, industrial applications, bioinformatics, biochemistry of the living cell, bioenergetics etc.
You can send your manuscripts as email attachments to our editorial office at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. A manuscript number will be emailed to the corresponding author within 48 hours.
List of Other Journals
- Journal of Dentistry, Medicine and Medical Sciences
- International Research Journal of Computer Science and Information Systems
- International Research Journal of Arts and Social Sciences
- International Research Journal of Geology and Mining
- Journal of Research in Environmental Science and Toxicology
- See Full List