Manuscript Submission Process:
Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences (Open Access) uses online review and tracking system for quality and quick review processing with the Journal Impact Factor of 0.45*. The Journal is indexed in and Google Scholar.
Please read the Guide to Authors before submitting your manuscript. The manuscript files should be given the last name of the first author.
Submit manuscript at Editorial Tracking or send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Manuscripts number will be provided to the corresponding author within 72 hours for the respective manuscript submitted.
Kindly ensure that your answer to each of the following questions is in the affirmative before continuing with the submission process.
- Email addresses of all the co-authors of the manuscript
- The citation should be provided in the body of your manuscript should be in-text reference citations and not number citation. For example, several studies (Junior, 2004; James and John, 1999)
- The manuscript file should consists of Microsoft Word format with the tables and figures integrated in the manuscript body
- Please provide the names, titles, and affiliations of all the authors of this manuscript, in the order that they appear on the manuscript.
- Submit manuscript at Editorial Tracking or e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org