Journal of Research in International Business and Management (JRIBM) (ISSN:2251-0028) is a peer-reviewed journal aiming to publish current and relevant findings from cutting edge research in economic, business and related issues. More specifically, it aims to cover all aspects of business and management theory, including: strategy, international business, corporate social responsibility, organisation theory, change management, public sector management, operations management and operations research, management development, leadership, organisational psychology, HR management, employment relations, marketing; business history; and theoretical aspects of entrepreneurship and innovation. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of economics, management and business studies ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. JRIBM publishes original articles, brief reports, letters to editor and reviews. JRIBM is currently accepting manuscripts; you can support this journal (JRIBM) by sending your manuscripts to us or by joining her editorial team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Other Journals
- Journal of Petroleum and Gas Exploration Research
- Journal of Dentistry, Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Journal of Research in Economics and International Finance
- International Research Journal of Computer Science and Information Systems
- International Research Journal of Engineering Science, Technology and Innovation
- See Full List