|International Research Journal of Police Science, Criminal Law and Criminology Vol. 1(1), pp. 1-6, September 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Research Journals
Right of Accuse in Iran under International Law
Faculty of law at Azad University in Iran branch of kuzeron
Received 26 June, 2012; Accepted 31 July, 2012
The fundamental principles from the Qur'an regarding the rights of individuals include, but are not limited to, the following: all free men are equal before the law and are entitled to equal protection; all decisions must conform to the Sharia; laws cannot be applied retroactively; and the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The Iranian Islamic criminal justice system so as to be compatible with progressive international human rights standards will be doomed to frustration and failure, to the extent that the goals and requirements of Shari‘a law are not met.
Keywords: Accuse Iran international, Islamic law.
List of Other Journals
- Journal of Petroleum and Gas Exploration Research
- Journal of Research in Environmental Science and Toxicology
- International Research Journal of Engineering Science, Technology and Innovation
- Journal of Dentistry, Medicine and Medical Sciences
- International Research Journal of Microbiology
- See Full List