The impact of bank employees on the value of business firms in Nigeria
Eyenubo A. Samuel
Department of Accounting and Finance, Faculty of Social Sciences, Delta State University, Abraka
Received March 5, 2013; Accepted March 15, 2013
The work is anchored on “the impact of bank employees on the value of business firms in Nigeria”. The study was set out to establish the relationship between employees and the value that they bring to the business firms. In trying to do so, the study adopted the use of secondary data gotten from the Nigerian Stock Exchange Factbookduring the period 2001 – 2010 and the regression statistical technique was employed to test our hypothesis. The findings of the study revealed that the role of employees in an organization has impact on the value of business firms. The study proffered useful recommendations amongst others that management of business firms should look at matters that militate against the value of business firms, by improving employees through manpower training and development which will in turn enhance the value of business firms in Nigeria.
Keywords: The bank employees, value of a firm, financial performance.
List of Other Journals
- International Research Journal of Police Science, Criminal Law and Criminology
- International Research Journal of Arts and Social Sciences
- International Research Journal of Computer Science and Information Systems
- International Research Journal of Engineering Science, Technology and Innovation
- International Research Journal of Basic and Clinical Studies
- See Full List