|Educational Research (ISSN:2141-5161) Vol. 3(10), pp. 749-761, October, 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Research Journals
The virtues of the traditional capitalis
Amira Merai Touil
URMOFIB, Faculté des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion de Tunis, Université de Tunis El Manar, Tunisie
Received 26 April, 2012; Accepted 13 June, 2012
Several are the liberals who, today, point at the financial capitalism and condemn it guilty of all the social troubles and all the dysfunctions which undergo at the moment the planet finance. This condemnation is similar to a plea in favours of the traditional forms of the capitalism, capitalism in which, the finance is subjected to the imperatives of the reality. From this questioning, it resulted in the re-emergence of an anti-globalization current calling up to the right for the work and for the obligation of sharing. This aroused a debate on the status and the shape of the State in the sense where the contradictions of the financial capitalism were able to be pushed only by the return of the State. So, is it relevant to remove the lessons from the experiences spent since the appearance of the first beginnings of the capitalism?
Keywords: Trade capitalism, industrial capitalism, socialism of the market, social classes.
List of Other Journals
- International Research Journal of Biochemistry and Bioinformatics
- Journal of Research in Peace, Gender and Development
- International Research Journal of Police Science, Criminal Law and Criminology
- International Research Journal of Journalism and Mass Communication
- International Research Journal of Library, Information and Archival Studies
- See Full List