African Journal of Food Science and Technology (AJFST) (ISSN:2141-5455) publishes original scientific articles, reviews and short communications that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published approximately one month after acceptance. All articles published in AJFST will be peer-reviewed. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of Food science and Technology and related disciplines ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. AJFST is currently accepting manuscripts; you can support this journal (AJFST) by sending your manuscripts to us or by joining her editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
List of Other Journals
- International Research Journal of Biotechnology
- International Research Journal of Geology and Mining
- Journal of Petroleum and Gas Exploration Research
- International Research Journal of Engineering Science, Technology and Innovation
- Journal of Research in Environmental Science and Toxicology
- See Full List